Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shoe Care - An important aspect of shoe wardrobe

Hi,

Its been a long time since I wrote a post. Well, to be honest, I was busy cleaning up my shoe wardrobe :)

Let me start from here, how to take care while storing all those fab pair of shoes that we keep on buying. We need to be really careful while storing our shoes especially if we want to keep them ready for the next season. Shoe care starts with the daily brushing off dirt from your shoes. If you wear your favorite pair of shoes, don't forget to brush off the dirt at the end of the day when you retire to your home. In addition, make sure that you are not wearing the same pair of shoes more than 3 times in a row as that would make your feet stinky. You need to pamper your shoes so that they last longer.

Make sure you clean your shoes and store each pair separately in their original boxes. While cleaning your shoe wardrobe, you might even find stacked up shoes that have never been worn, Just the way I did (I found 3 pairs of shoes - which I had completely forgotten about). Well, take them out, get them ready for the season. Clean them and see if they need mending. If yes, then get them repaired and polished before you start using them.

Get ready for the coming season with all the trends and fashions in shoe category. Hey, before I end, let me tell you one thing, red stilettos are a must in your wardrobe. So, if you don't have a pair of red stilettos...go get yourself one !!

Afterall, shoes tell a lot about personality of a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment