Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Design your Own Shoes

I just came across a nice article that explained about a unique way to give new look to your old canvas shoes or you could even buy a new pair of shoes and start designing it in your own different style.I want to share with you what I found about shoe styling.

The main requirement is a pair of Canvas Shoes.
Some sharpies or even the oil paints would do.In case you are using oil paints, you might need paint brushes.
Other than this, you may need paper towels,just to ensure that your styling doesn't spoil anything else like your table or the floor from getting messy
Set the paper towels on the floor or the table, whatever may be more convenient for you.
After this, take the canvas shoes and put them on the paper towels. You can sketch some ideas on a paper or if you are confident enough,start painting directly on the shoes
I tried various colours of oil paints on my shoes. I can assure you that this entire thing is worth trying. You can afford to take pains for this experiment.After painting your shoes, let them dry up for some hours.If possible, keep them for an overnight.

After the shoes become completely dry, they are ready to be worn. I hope you will find this personalised version of shoes quite stylish.

Do try it out for yourself and ya dont forget to come back here and tel me how they look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment