Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The “Heel Appeal”

SexyShoes.co.uk recently conducted a survey asking 100 men whether they prefer to see women wearing high heels rather than flats on a night out.


86% of men said that they do prefer women wearing high heels and here are some of their comments:


Simon, 36

“Most definitely, high heels look sooo much better on women. It shows femininity where as flat shoes look more boyish I think”

Andrew, 27

“My girlfriend always wear high heels on a night out, she wears flats to work which is cool but I would hate her to wear flats out as high heels make her look so much more glam and sexy”


Mark, 29

“I think that high heels make a woman stand out. I don’t think I would look twice at a women who was wearing a pair of flats, they are very casual and unsexy”



6%
of men said that they do not prefer women wearing high heels and here are some of there comments:


James, 34

“I would prefer for my girlfriend to wear flats so she can have a good night without her feet hurting her”

Stanley, 22

“I think high heels look slutty. If I saw a girl wearing them then I would walk away”

Robert, 29

“At only 5ft 1, I don’t like girls wearing high heels as most girls won’t look twice at a bloke shorter than them so high heels make it even harder so I am defo a fan of the flats on girls when they go out”


8% of men said that they wouldn’t care whether a woman is wearing high heels or flat shoes and here are some of their comments:


Andy, 41

“What’s the difference?”

Jason, 25

“I think a women should wear whatever they feel comfortable in, so if it’s high heels, mid heels or flat shoes its all fine”

Tom, 23

“I think women look good in high heels but if I met someone at a party or on a night out with my friends that wasn’t wearing high heels it wouldn’t really matter to me”

No comments:

Post a Comment